Rep
Drives: BMW U11 iX1 Xdrive 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1210 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitallust View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSUV4Me View Post
Anyone played around in their desktop connected drive?
Seems to be out of action too
Dot dot dot
[IMG][/IMG]
Yeah I did stumble across it the other day, I wasn't expecting it to work for me just yet .

It is by far the best I've seen though. JLR was horrendous. You had to log into one site for journeys, one for maps and a third to send destinations to your vehicle. Needless to say although that aspect worked, I never used it.
Seems to be getting worse. Cruise control deactivated on me this morning along with parking sensors and all driving aids. Had to stop and start twice before it recovered. BC function also drops out from time to time.

Getting beyond a joke and have tried contacting BMW Australia but unable to get even an acknowledgement from them.

Would be happy to have my trade back and I regret updating. BMW is usually so good at this stuff but they have dropped the ball badly with the G20s
Any luck with your dealer? I'm hoping a lot of these software related problems will be rectified in due time with software updates. It is always a bit risky getting a new car in its first year. From reading elsewhere on this forum, it sounds like there's going to be some major updates pending, with new features such as dashcam recording and res light recognition (probably at a subscription). Fingers crossed that all the major bugs will be sorted out within a year.
Appreciate 0