View Single Post
      06-08-2020, 02:36 PM   #27
kittonian
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

I have a 2020 M340i with the July 2019 software and the app has stopped working a month after we got it (May 2019) and my wife's phone has never connected to the car for CarPlay, though mine does for whatever reason. The app still states that the last time it even got information from the vehicle was back in late Oct 2019.

I searched for updates again today and it says no update available, and I cannot download any update from the BMW website because it says the software will be updated automatically and does not provide me with a download to do it via USB.

Can anyone share the correct software for my car so I can install the latest update. Taking it to a shop right now is not an option and I would love to finally get my features working on this really expensive car I've been paying for.

Also, beyond the software update, I have read about pulling fuse 115 on an i3 that solves all the communications issues with the BMW app, but of course fuse 115 on an i3 does not correspond to anything on the 340i, so I'm wondering which fuse to pull to try and resolve the app issue.

Thanks!

Last edited by kittonian; 06-08-2020 at 03:18 PM..
Appreciate 0