premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Here in California we don't get that type of weather. That looks amazing and I'm sure being in it is a different story though lol. A stunning view, and beautiful neighborhood. Great pic.
Thanks! With winter tires on it, it's actually A LOT of fun to drive around on these backroads that haven't been plowed (not awesome for my morning commute but that's a whole other story). X-Drive is as good as Quattro in my opinion, and with G20 being rear bias it's fun in the snow while also being a confident performer.

Being Canadian you would think I'm use to the snow (or like it) but quite the contrary. I hate winter...like HATE it. I lived for many years in North Carolina and I found that to be a very balanced climate.
For us in CA we tend to like snow because we don't see it much, but I know living in it must be a whole different story. How do you take care of the vehicle since I know the salt on the roads tends to rust the undercarriage and can affect other areas too? Or is that usually after years of exposure?
Appreciate 0