View Single Post
      03-20-2019, 10:36 PM   #89
CP911
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

We love our new 2019 Nissan Armada SL. Can be had at discounts around 20% off right now, which is what I was able to get. 7 or 8 passenger configuration depending on captains' chairs or bench in the 2nd row. Infinity QX80 luxury and ride with better looks and much less $. Payload is > 1500 lbs and tows 8500 lbs. I have a 2 year old and another on the way. I don't see 3 car seats being a problem if I were to remove the 2nd row center console to create an isle to access the 3rd row. Not sure if rear-facing car seat would fit well in 3rd row, but front-facing should not be a problem back there.

Oh yeah, my wife drives a 3-row 2017 Pilot Touring, and I think it's garbage. The 9-speed jerks horribly from 1st to 2nd gear (a known issue I tried warning her about), brakes shudder already at 40k miles, and the touch screen-only audio controls are dangerous and a real PITA to use. Handles nice on smooth roads, but stiff suspension makes for a harsh ride over rough roads or when driving over any type of bump. It cost nearly as much as I paid for the Nissan and I don't know why. Over-hyped for sure.