View Single Post
      11-05-2019, 09:30 PM   #29
wtfbrah
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Yeah I noticed on the BMW site it still shows the F30. As far as the Enterprise site, there is a dedicate enterprise exotics site that lets you pick the exact car but I don't see the G20. They do have the M5 and I8. You should call the actual location to see what they have or if they can get it for you, and I think they can pick you up as well. With the traditional car rental you can use your credit card miles as well so it could be cheaper or even free versus BMW Subscription service which I don't know if you can use miles for that, you might be able to. I would talk to the BMW Genius about the BMW service they may have more up to date info than the site, I think there is a phone number on the site but who knows if it's out of date lol.

https://exoticcars.enterprise.com/en/vehicles.html
Lol... How is a BMW 430i an exotic.. Or an Audi Q5... That's a very generous definition of "exotic".

Yeah I'll have to call tomorrow and ask if they can get me a 2019 or newer 3 series. I doubt they're going to be able to tell me what options are on it though.
Appreciate 0