04-20-2020, 06:49 AM   #320
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I've read accounts of him admitting he was wrong or that things changed. He's allowed to be wrong sometimes, right?!?
Yes, he's allowed to be wrong. However, there is a big difference between "things changing" compared to "things were never known in the first place".

If you look at my initial post yesterday, it was to warn someone SPECIFICALLY asking about the G30 LCI. I was pointing out that Scott has previously said the G30 LCI would be "at the Brussels motor show in January", then "at Geneva in March", and then finally it would be launched "imminently". Not a single prediction turned out to be true. It still hasn't been launched and we're now in the second half of April.

Passenger screens on the 7er. M5 with KERS. 5er G30 being launched on 9th July (turned out to be 12th October). He's long been outed as a fantasist. If you want to keep defending someone who has even claimed to have worked for a special "creative marketing" department at BMW, even though no such department has ever existed, then carry on. I'd say you're being extremely gullible.
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25083.00