Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I understand your point of contention, but have you given him credit for the times he has been right? I'm a curious neutral party.
I've genuinely no idea. It's been a long time since I've taken him seriously. What I will say is that he comes on various forums and provides info, not because he's doing anybody a favour, but he because he LOVES the attention. He's been doing this for at least the last 12 years. Why else would he make stuff up about being part of some separate "creative marketing" division at BMW? He's just somebody on the internet who got a bit carried away with the attention he could create when he "leaked" bits of info. I don't doubt he had SOME link to BMW, but he didn't know anywhere near as much as people make out. A lot of his "leaks" were very cryptic and open to interpretation. He rarely said anything that couldn't be guessed to a large degree, and when he did try to be more accurate, such as naming specific days things would be revealed, he was WAY wide of the mark, such as saying the G30 5er would be launched by 9th July 2016, and it was 12th October it was launched.

yguldyn on here is a genuine fountain of knowledge of BMW. Not Scott.
Thanks for the post. I appreciate the well articulated response.
Appreciate 1
mofomat791.50