View Single Post
      03-24-2020, 06:15 PM   #115
Sergeant Skinner
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAus View Post
I see this morning that the Prominent Ace has unloaded in Melbourne and is now on its way to Port Kemble. PBJ......I can see the grin on your face from here!!!
Haha so true! I'm part grinning and slightly worried as the delays keep getting us closer and closer to an eventual lockdown. We'd better get our cars before then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAus View Post
I have tried tracking my car via Prixcar.com.au, but I can't see any movement.
All I know is that it is priority 3, which is a customer car and is the highest priority.
Yesterday my dealer spoke with me and is attempting to have the car delivered to me on 8th April, just before the Easter break. Fingers crossed!
Oh good, I didn't know what the priority numbers meant and thought lower numbers like 1 were higher priority. Good to know that's not the case, phew!

From my research (tracking my old 340i) and with looking up VINs of cars from carsales lol, prixcar can take about 3-5 days to turn a car around. Then it's about 3-5 days for your dealer for their predelivery work. What I don't know is how long it takes prixcar to move the car from the ship/port to their compound. I imagine 0-2 days. Let's see if your car moves!

It's great to know I'm not crazy for tracking the car with such scrutiny. Or maybe we're all crazy
Appreciate 0