SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBJ View Post
Haha so true! I'm part grinning and slightly worried as the delays keep getting us closer and closer to an eventual lockdown. We'd better get our cars before then!

Oh good, I didn't know what the priority numbers meant and thought lower numbers like 1 were higher priority. Good to know that's not the case, phew!

From my research (tracking my old 340i) and with looking up VINs of cars from carsales lol, prixcar can take about 3-5 days to turn a car around. Then it's about 3-5 days for your dealer for their predelivery work. What I don't know is how long it takes prixcar to move the car from the ship/port to their compound. I imagine 0-2 days. Let's see if your car moves!

It's great to know I'm not crazy for tracking the car with such scrutiny. Or maybe we're all crazy
PBJ,
Thanks for the info on vehicle turn around times.
Using the maximum times you quoted, my car should be ready to be delivered on 6th or 7th April. That would be perfect for me as I would be able to get the paint protection and window tinting completed before Good Friday.
Once again, fingers crossed!