Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i ,17 Impreza,16 Pulsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlo238 View Post
Congrats PBJ - you finally got it I'm so jealous... mine is still being prepared apparently it will take 7-10 business days... I really hope I can get it a bit early but we will have to see. Look forward to seeing more images. I am really jealous 😢 I really just want my new ride
I actually haven't picked it up yet, that's a sneaky pic from the dealer a couple of days ago! I'm picking my little baby up at 1PM today though!!

It does take a while - my car arrived on Tuesday and they even needed today morning to prep mine. So basically 5 days here and that's with me nagging the dealer constantly.

It will be worth the wait, trust me!!
Haha congrats mate I will need to hold on a few more days really looks like I'm going to be getting after Easter... need to hold on a few more days and sleeps haha. Going to pick up the car and then I will loose it so I can get ceramic coating/window tint done and then blackvue 900s with battery installed in the car! So excited once all this is done.
For those who got tint done what percentage are all of you doing on your beasts?
Appreciate 0