View Single Post
      07-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #34
MiamiE93Vert
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 Convertible

I like the job Riley did putting the Heat back together post-Lebron. They will be a mid level playoff team while regrouping to go after big free agents next year and the year after. Don't know what it will take but it will be interesting to see where Carlos Boozer ends up- Make it happen Riley! Keep it up with Duke Alumni!

Lebron peaked in Miami and gave everything to the team; 4 finals, 2 championships, no issues with that and I wish him well to become more of a legend in Cleveland. Doubt Cleveland will challenge for titles in the next 2-3 years but they will be fun to watch; the East's version of the Clippers.

I don't think anyone will touch San Antonio but if Rose is healthy this is the Bulls year to step up and take them on.

As a Wisconsin transplant in Miami I also love what the Bucks have done; they have a great young nucleus and have the makings like Cleveland of a team on the rise if they can add some playoff proven veterans in the next few years. Can't wait to see what they become.

AA Pulley, Air Filter and Tune - Full Evolve Valvetronic Exhaust - 380/355 Stoptech BBK, BBS FI's and other fun stuff.
Appreciate 0