View Single Post
      01-20-2020, 04:44 PM   #47
2011zx10R
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOy BoY View Post
So after driving my F80 Jahre M3 the last 3 years in NYC, and my lease ending in December, I decided to order an m340 instead but wanted it to be special. At first wanted tanzanite blue, because that's what I wanted my M3 to be before I was offered a deal I couldn't resist on the Jahre, and then I realized an individual color was only an additional $2500 more than Tanzanite on the M340i.

I had seen an M4 on the forum in twilight purple and fell in love with it, I wound up placing my order in mid October, and just took delivery today.

Here's a few pics my lease broker who's a good friend of mine took today when it was dropped off.

A few more exterior mods to come when I get to drop off the car at oneighty, and I'll update my original post with it.

The color is absolutely stunning and beautiful in person and it pops in the sunlight perfectly. The front of the car with the color looks super aggressive and I love the way the color looks at all angles..very excited to be part of the G20 community.[IMG][/IMG]
Congratulations on the car!!!

How much more comfortable is the M340 over the F80?

I'm on 18's and Continental DWS 06
Appreciate 0