View Single Post
      01-21-2020, 11:43 AM   #59
DML
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 Heritage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOy BoY View Post
Thanks for the mostly positive feedback everyone..I know the color isn't for everyone and that's completely fine and it's not meant to be everyone's style, which is the whole point of the individual process in my opinion. Would've never thought it'd make it to the front page but, I'll be updating with more pictures soon once I get my car back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM2 View Post
Any merino interior?
i wish..

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Mbition View Post
MATT!!!! DUDE!! This is MAJOR bro!! Congrats!!!
WOW, i'm blown away this was yours when I saw it on the homepage!!
It's been a long ass time, I haven't see you since the G37 days.
Im back on the East now, hope I run into you one day.
You picked one of the greatest Individual colors ever.
Excellent choice man.
thanks bro! you're going to have to refresh my memory about your username from our g35/g37nyc days.. haha hope all is well

Quote:
Originally Posted by DML View Post
Upping the price tag for a non "M" close to 75K, pretty crazy. Looks good though, I'll give you that
Yeah the car wound up being just under $73K MSRP after the paint, as I also ordered every option besides the cooled tires. I know it was hovering around M3 pricing, however I couldn't have waited for the next gen and from the pics not sure how big of a fan I would've been of it.
Just as I thought. Just wish BMW would stop this "over sizing" fetish. Anyway's, if you're going to do individual, you did it the right way. Good luck & enjoy the ride
Appreciate 0