01-21-2020, 01:29 PM   #62
purpl3ish
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 Velvet Orchid M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBMW02 View Post
Interesting color. I will never buy a BMW with that grill.
it kind of grew on me, it's being replaced out by the blacked out version we'll see if i keep that or get the kidney grille one instead..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Hope you don’t mind a little respectful criticism from a fellow purple car aficionado. I think purple is great when it’s more dark and muted, and waits till the sun hits it just so to flash its brilliance.

Your pics seem to show the car as just being excessively bright from all angles, in some cases even looking somewhat like a candy color. That’s the part i didn’t like. Although i suppose it could look somewhat different in person.

Anyway, congrats on the car. It’s always gratifying when you take delivery of something unique and built to your spec.
That's completely fine! You're right, these pics were taken by a photographer at the leasing company before I even picked it up..so I'm sure it's making it look a lot more candy purple like you said in the light. When it's not so light it looks more of a dark purple..I'll definitely post up more and better shots eventually.

All criticism is welcomed, there's a few posts on here of people who just don't like it and that's completely okay with me. Thank you though for the comments, i'll keep that in mind before I post my next pictures