Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I had a next door neighbor about 20 years ago who was smokin' hot - I'm talking Victoria's Secret here - and was a pharmaceutical sales rep. Smart AF, too. In her late 20's she had bought a house worth around $1M, all on her own. I bet that her pitching her "wares" to old crusty doctors with frumpy wives must have been quite a sight to behold. She could have sold them cat turds for $100 apiece, I'll bet.
I began in the field about 22 years ago as a field rep and this was completely the norm. In our average meeting you could close your eyes, throw a stick, and it would bounce off the heads of 5 Ms. America contestants before it hit the floor. We were in a meeting in Chicago when I worked for one of the largest ones in the world which included me and about 10,000 of my best friends. When we left the conference center is looked as if someone stepped on an ant pile.

As we were walking out and elderly couple walking in front of us said, "I don't know what's going on here but these are some of the most attractive people I've ever seen outside of a movie or TV show...it's very strange." When I worked for that same company, one of my best friends in training and we are still good friends today, was accepted to be on The Batchelor and was even given the archetype as, "The Bitch", but the company would not allow her the leave time to do the show.

These women are hot, hungry and will cut your balls off if you fuq with their bonuses or their jobs. No questions asked or quarter given. Truly valkyries. And a fair amount are sociopaths or have sociopathic tendencies. As you'd expect with sales people.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8221.00