pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I began in the field about 22 years ago as a field rep and this was completely the norm. In our average meeting you could close your eyes, throw a stick, and it would bounce off the heads of 5 Ms. America contestants before it hit the floor. We were in a meeting in Chicago when I worked for one of the largest ones in the world which included me and about 10,000 of my best friends. When we left the conference center is looked as if someone stepped on an ant pile.

As we were walking out and elderly couple walking in front of us said, "I don't know what's going on here but these are some of the most attractive people I've ever seen outside of a movie or TV show...it's very strange." When I worked for that same company, one of my best friends in training and we are still good friends today, was accepted to be on The Batchelor and was even given the archetype as, "The Bitch", but the company would not allow her the leave time to do the show.

These women are hot, hungry and will cut your balls off if you fuq with their bonuses or their jobs. No questions asked or quarter given. Truly valkyries. And a fair amount are sociopaths or have sociopathic tendencies. As you'd expect with sales people.
This neighbor had the huge ego typical of someone in such a position. I came home one day to find that a new tree had been planted near where our properties adjoined. It was an expensive tree, by its size alone, and really nice-looking. I discretely checked later when she was away, and it was definitely on my side of the property line, by about 2 feet. I said nothing about it for several months.

Then one day, I feigned sheepishness and walked across the lawn to talk to her. "I feel so bad for never having thanked you for the tree. It's beautiful, and you're so generous to plant it in my yard. I just pulled a couple of briskets out of the smoker. Can I offer you some?" She insisted that the tree was on her side of the property line and strained to keep cool, but you could see the steam coming out of her ears. She didn't want any brisket, thanks.

I came home a few days later to see fresh surveying stakes with various colored ribbons, up and down the line between our lots. The tree was on my side, the surveyors had no doubt informed her. Hopefully they got to keep their balls. She went out and pulled up all the stakes, fuming. The next week, a fresh set of stakes appeared which revealed the same result.

We lived next door for another year and a half or so, and she wouldn't even make eye contact with me the whole rest of the time. She was a real piece of work, that one.
Rmtt8221.00