Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrared93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eforty6_m3 View Post
Absolutely. I've already removed all the plastic and a buddy and l are taking tomorrow and Friday to really dial in the car for winter. Paint correction, wax, sealant, glass sealant. Will take photos of the finished product for sure!
Was there a lot of paint correction needed? Since I won't be getting delivery until New Years or later and want to ceramic coat it myself, I'm trying figure out whether to do the correction and coating right away in my unheated garage, or wait until spring. I don't put on many miles, so the paint shouldn't suffer too much this winter. We can always drive my wife's car.
Not at all. Ended up being a one step correction using Sonax Perfect Finish. The paint was in excellent shape prior to the correction, hence just the need for a polish. Was pleasantly surprised!

Best of luck!

Feel free to check out my introduction thread to the new car to see some photos of the finished product.

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0