View Single Post
      04-07-2020, 01:09 AM   #17
Misko_Hryzko
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i (G20)

Garage List
2020 BMW 320i  [0.00]
I have beginners question. How can you search in the BimmerCode ? I've downloaded full version and enabled beta testing mode. Found OBDLink MX+ by chance at home and started coding. Easy changes were super fast but I am not able to search for anything. Manually I found M_SOUND but this is not enabling engine sound profiles in general settings. Can you give me a hint what exactly shall I change in the HU_MGU expert mode please ?

I have activated:
BDM / 3221 PfFesMaster / FesSportWorldMode1 -> SportExpert (0x02)
BDM / 3221 PfFesMaster / FesComfortWorldMode1 -> ComfortPlus (0x05)

Now I can activate these modes. I cannot feel difference between Comfort+ and Comfort. Maybe + is holding rpm high slightly longer after overtaking.
Sport+ is holding rpm significantly higher what is giving proper sporty feel but it doesn't increase power by any mean. Unfortunately engine and exhaust sound didn't change and I am still missing any pops and crackles. Maybe because my 320i is 1 week old with only 800km ?

I am not giving up. This is my very first day with BimmerCode and I love it. Especially after dealer's response that it is impossible to deactivate Start/Stop and I was able to do it in 3 minutes thanks to you guys
Attached Images

Appreciate 0