View Single Post
      09-22-2020, 10:20 AM   #80
Kilgour
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
I ended up getting a set of OEM replicas (with BMW center caps) in satin matte black. 19x8.5 225/40/19 square set up that will clear the ZTK brakes. I went with you my tried and true Pilot PA4's. I love those tires and didn't want to make a mistake.

Here are the wheels I got.
Burrcold those are nice replicas! I checked out Tire23 but they don’t have an online catalog of replicas so I may have to make the trip to Mississauga.

This is my first post...

I just picked up my 2020 330, off the lot, and the one thing I couldn’t get was a staggered performance setup. Instead I’ve got the 791M Black A/S. Love the rims, just wish they were staggered. Bought the 796 M winter package @ 20% off, but haven’t taken delivery of them yet so figure they can be returned for a refund.

Any thoughts on the feasibility of throwing some winters on the 791s and using them for the winter, and then buying a staggered performance set-up for the summer? This is a lease so I don’t want to drop a ton of 💵 But the 796s are already costing me $3200 tax-in. Think I can I find a suitable summer set for a similar price? I really like BMW wheels... including the 792. I’ve never bought replicas before, or after-market for that matter.
Appreciate 0