View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 08:14 AM   #45
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteGuy View Post
No, not looking for an argument, just asking... who the “many top designers” are that you referenced. I’d like to read or hear what they’ve apparently shared with you. There’s a difference between designers and bloggers.

I don’t need an education in automotive design, or to defend my purchase, as much as you should be able to defend your blanket statements when asked for the references.
This is not a double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial where there are publications and references. Like I said, most designers are not going to go on record bashing someone else and a colleague. You're more than welcome to do your own research and contact designers to understand design language. You don't need a degree to understand basic mathematics and fundamentals of design language.

Speaking of "bloggers", does that include journalists, enthusiasts, and Incredibly well-respected people in the media industry? Here is Chris Harris' take on the new M3 and M4:

"The new M3 and M4 appearing to have borrowed facial features from a yawning rabbit". With proper design language, the rear end should look like the rabbit ass. But it doesn't.
Appreciate 0