View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 03:32 AM   #4
tcc1222
Rep
Drives: BMW 318d G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgr1249 View Post
Great news for those awaiting 330e, two weeks in and it’s much better than I’d expected.

Nearly 600 miles on the clock with my 45/60 mile commute each day. So far really impressed with the electric range which is covering around 35 miles each day. Bit less since the cold has come in but the car is averaging 90MPG overall! Amazing! Total of 591 miles - 352 of those have been using electric.

Seats on the demo were uncomfortable but these seem to support me really well. The bmw lady said get the level right on the bit you sit on to alleviate syatic pressure and they’re fine - I’ve had no issues.

I went for the brushed Aluminium trim instead of the tetragon and am really pleased I did - I like the Tetragon too though.

Went to fill it up with fuel...£36 to full - and using average of 1/4 tank per week!

Anyone considering portimao blue I would go for it - so many people stop to say wow and ask questions.

Good luck to you all waiting to receive yours, I was so lucky with the timings that mine wasn’t affected - can’t imagine what it’s like to still be waiting!

What a nice car...
I am wondering what brand and model of run-flat tyres come with this M Sport Plus pack from factory?

Many thanks,
Appreciate 0