11-10-2020, 03:06 PM   #201
A6bullet
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i Msport

https://youtu.be/da8M-TbOskI

Hey all,
So after many months of trying to get this to work, its finally done.

I want to give r33_RGSport a huge shout out. Excellent service and really patient with me and the super long distance connection.

Before anyone asks, I have a NA car in Germany through diplomatic sales.
The reactivation of antidazzle is a fucking must. The NA auto high beams are trash. The high beams just blast out light indiscriminately and just blind everyone because they are super slow to detect oncoming cars. GARBAGE. The highs also reflect off the signs on the autobahn and completely blind you.

With the antidazzle (herein referring to EU functionality) enabled, the low beams become very dynamic, they aim lower and wider at low speeds. They definitely move more with steering input.

The high beams have a way better beam pattern and avoids "splashing" outside of the road. The AUTO function is very sensitive to car lights, truck lights, sideway cars and reflectors. Its not 100% perfect, but its almost there. On the highway, the high beams are very focused on the road ahead and the left side dips. On a double lane road this means you will not blind traffic in the opposite direction before the anti dazzle kicks in.

Ive been trying to get a video of them in action but have failed miserably. Today there was some fog and took a video with the phone. Ignore the light flickering and wobblyness. I think its the image stabilization.
F87 M2

G20 330i
Appreciate 3