First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjof2003 View Post
Getting Started
Start here - https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...php?p=10193333

Once you have all the software installed per the link above, go here - https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=983245

I had issues getting Launcher PRO to update the cheat codes, so I went to - https://github.com/packetpilot/bmw-f/tree/master/cheats - and downloaded the repository as a ZIP. I then extracted the contents of the cheats folder to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\TokenMaster\E-Sys Launcher PRO\FDLCodes

Then, in Launcher Pro I selected the Authors I wanted to load. The following are Authors are good to start with for g20 coding (s18a):
  • Almaretto
  • jokinawa

So far, I have successfully coded the following:
  • Remove legal disclaimers (all)
  • m startup animation
  • ASS memory
  • ASD off
  • air con memory
  • video in motion (works using jokinawa's cheats and instructions)
  • close trunk from fob
  • close trunk from door switch
  • full SMS display
  • Coasting
  • Flashing Brake Force Display (need to test)
  • Speed Correction
  • Auto activate heated steering wheel when cold
  • 5x Turn Indicator
  • Lane change assistance (I already had assisted driving view from the factory, thanks to Marcelo_BSB)
  • Comfort+ Mode (these settings are also also selectable in ECO PRO individual)

Items I am still researching
- Seat heater distribution
--- I was able to enable the seat heat distribution menu in Idrive, but it would not allow me to set values. It even acted as though only the driver's seat had seat back heating, with the other 3 seats only have seat bottom heat. I also enabled 2 settings in BDC_BODY to allow the distribution to be set for front amd rear, but I also saw some settings stating there was only 1 controller per seat, so it may not be possible to get this working. Anyone know of any other settings to check?
- Enable blue lights in headlamps (laser lights)
- full LED headlight brightness (EU spec)
- full Laser light brightness (EU spec)
- full ///M gauges, HUD, idrive settings, etc. current implementations I have seen are not complete
- heated seats via remote start (i believe i need to disable the seatbelt check for this, but haven't found it yet)
- heated steering wheel via remote start

Code:

Feature                           ECU          Property                                       Value            
seat heat distribution rear       HU_MGU       HVAC_SEATHEAT_DISTR_FOND                        aktiv
seat heat distribution front      HU_MGU       HVAC_SEATHEAT_DISTR_FRONT                       aktiv

auto steering wheel heat          HU_MGU       AKT_Auto_Lenkrad                                          aktiv
                                  BDC_BODY     LHZ_CCM_IKF                                                  aktiv

lane change assistance            BDC_BODY     SPURWECHSEL_ASSISTENT                     aktiv
                                  HU_MGU       SPURWECHSELASSISTENT               gen_1
                                  SAS2         C_SWA_VORHANDED              NR001_VORHANDEN
*Note: any feature not found in the table above is already available through the cheat code authors I mentioned.

Sorry about upside down photo, it wasn't that way on my pc when I uploaded it.
Thank u so much for sharing

- full Laser light brightness (EU spec)
- full ///M gauges, HUD, idrive settings, etc. current implementations I have seen are not complete
- heated seats via remote start (i believe i need to disable the seatbelt check for this, but haven't found it yet)
- heated steering wheel via remote start

Let us know once u figure out how to do these or if they're possible. Much appreciated!!!!!