Quote:
Originally Posted by zmm12345 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytexter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjof2003 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEL451 View Post
Sent email to Tokenmaster as well but reading other threads elsewhere, seems like the replies, donation and later info to download for Launcher Pro is few and far between.

Ok was able to install and where via E-Sys directly can connect to car. But when trying to open using Launcher Pro 2.8.2 via Tokenmaster download available get message that E-Sys 3.31 version is unsupported. Going to google around to see if can download earlier E-Sys version and if might work...
My understanding from my research and reading a lot of Almaretto posts, you need esys 3.27.1 or newer and launcher pro 3.4 or newer. Oldee versions of launcher pro may xonnect, but they wont have the mappings necessary to make sense of the truncated data
It won't. I just tried. Hate to know how to code but don't have a way to get the tool. Tokenmaster is not responding.
I just got my code from tokenmaster today, so he appears to be back and he also posted an update
Wow. Is there a tutorial somewhere i can follow to get the launcher? Instructions of how to donate and where to download the software?
I just send the $50 to his PayPal account at the beginning of the week, and just got an email with instructions and my access code
How to get his paypal account?
It's in this pdf with with instructions

https://mega.nz/#!H9AlBZKQ!-gkBqTBmY...vv7kh1WesW1l5g
If you want to use Launcher PRO, I accept a donation of US$50 or more as a primary form of payment for 2.5 years validity. You can donate to your local Children's Hospital or Breast Cancer institute and send me the receipt (email confirmation, no edited/redacted screenshots, absolutely no manual/scanned receipts please). If you don't have any of these, then to your charity of choice. If you think it's an inconvenience, then you can also PayPal (discrete, absolutely NO notes or comments or donation/payment indicator, US$ currency if possible) it to me at est4bmw@gmail.com and I will add it to my donation to St Jude Children's Hospital (http://www.stjude.org) and Breast Cancer Research Foundation (https://give.bcrfcure.org/checkout/d...8223&amount=50). 100% of the proceeds goes to these two foundations on 60/40 split. You can also donate to the above foundations yourself.
If you choose to use PayPal, select "Payment for service" and do not add any notes or comments other than your email address, if different from your PayPal ID. Never add the words "Donation" or "Payment". PayPal will block the transaction if there is a note and you will have to deal with them yourself.
I tried to send to est4bmw@gmail.com
But paypal select Philippine peso as the currency. Is this something alarming? The instruction says USD
I did it in US dollars without any issue
You can change in the PayPal option back to dollars
Sent the donation to him last Saturday. Has yet to hear back.