Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Garage List
2021 BMW X5 45e  [0.00]
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Arrow

Here's the latest email response I got from TokenMaster...
These instructions may change. Send a note to him and get your own.

Quote:
*** IMPORTANT!!! Do not just donate and tell me about it. SEE NOTES BELOW ***

If you are inquiring and want to use Launcher PRO, I accept a donation of US$50 or more as a primary form of payment for 2.5 years validity, which can be used on 2 PC using static activation, plus a 3rd one using Dynamic activation every 7 days. You can donate to St. Jude Children's Hospital (http://www.stjude.org) or Breast Cancer Research Foundation (https://give.bcrfcure.org/checkout/d...8223&amount=50). Use the eCard/personal message option address to me, and add your email address to the message and send me the receipt (email confirmation, no edited/redacted screenshots, absolutely no manual/scanned receipts please). If your local Children's Hospital or Breast Cancer institute have the same feature, you can use them, in lieue of SJRH and BCRF. They must be able to send me an email.

If you think it's an inconvenience, then you can also PayPal (discrete, absolutely NO notes or comments or donation/payment indicator, US$ currency if possible) it to me at *****@****.*** and I will add it to my donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital and Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 100% of the proceeds goes to these two foundations on 60/40 split.

If you choose to use PayPal, select "Payment for service" and do not add any notes or comments other than your email address, if different from your PayPal ID. Never add the words "Donation" or "Payment". PayPal will block the transaction if there is a note and you will have to deal with them yourself.

Make a difference and help make this world a little better place to live in.

NOTE 1: I do not accept screenshots of UNICEF KR/CN due to high incidence of fraud.
NOTE 2: If you donate to BCRF or St. Jude's or other organization, ensure you add a personal message addressed to me at ************@************, include your email address. This allows me to quickly validate your donation instantly and help speed up the process greatly. Failure to do so will result in significant delay or non-receipt of codes.
NOTE 3: If you are using Kaspersky, there will be issues with E-Sys as Kaspersky only allow a maximum memory of 768MB, which is not enough for E-Sys. You will have to use a different Anti Virus
NOTE 4: If there's anything that isn't clear, please clarify with me and do not take further action.

Lastly, I often go on a short business trip on a short notice. When I do, I can't attend to anything other than my business, and this causes significant delay.
Appreciate 0