Rep
Drives: 2020 M340Xi (G20)

Garage List
2020 BMW M340  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
Anyone hear when they will move the beta stuff to the actual app?
No idea. I think the android app already has it? Not sure about apple.

Coded Comfort plus today. But did not drive around in it. Again. I can't seem to get it to show up on the idrive. I tried coding comfort individual but same issue. Nothing on idrive and comfort individual shows up as a blank on the live cockpit. So I uncoded it.

I did some digging in the G01 coding thread where someone had mentioned this months back. They had the same issue though (shows up on the live cockpit but not on the idrive). Someone else mentioned that some changes have to be made in the HU_nbt 3008 FES (change some values to aktiv) for it to show up on the idrive. I haven't checked our cars for that module but I will see if I can find time to do it tomorrow.
@VipinLJ ,

Though I neither use it or can really tell the difference between it & Comfort mode, I coded it some ago using E-Sys. There were six functions I changed:
BDC_BODY:
• FesComfortWorldMode1 from 00 to 05
• FesPiaDefaultEcoWorldMode from 07 to 09
• FesPiaDefaultComfortWorldMode from 04 to 05

HG_MGU
• FesComfortPlus from 00 to 01
• Eco_Conf_Acceleration_ComfortPlus from 00 to 01
• Eco_Conf_Steering_ComfPlus from 00 to 01

BTW, I discovered with past F30, when I took car in for service sometimes dealer would update software -- which meant my coding was gone, so I keep a list of what specifics I code

Hope that helps

2020 M340Xi| ZDA| ZDY| ZPP| ZPX| 1CR| 1PL| 688| 6NW| 2VFH|
Retired: 2014 328i
BMW CCA
Appreciate 2
VipinLJ1941.50
hamzag20557.00