03-01-2020, 07:56 AM   #84
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmac_bmw View Post
I am from the UK, BMW changed the setup of the 320i M Sport. I had a lease car, BMW 320i M Sport (July 19 build). This had Sports+ mode and the exhaust sound was brilliant with lots of pops.

I then purchased a BMW 320i M Sport in January (Dec 19 build) and there was no Sport+ mode and the car makes no exhaust pops at all.

Interested if anyone in the same situation as me as activated Sport+ mode and got any exhaust pops back?
Yes. My exhaust now pops more in sport +, especially on downshifts. I can even hear it inside my car now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSnic View Post
@VipinLJ ,

Though I neither use it or can really tell the difference between it & Comfort mode, I coded it some ago using E-Sys. There were six functions I changed:
BDC_BODY:
• FesComfortWorldMode1 from 00 to 05
• FesPiaDefaultEcoWorldMode from 07 to 09
• FesPiaDefaultComfortWorldMode from 04 to 05

HG_MGU
• FesComfortPlus from 00 to 01
• Eco_Conf_Acceleration_ComfortPlus from 00 to 01
• Eco_Conf_Steering_ComfPlus from 00 to 01

BTW, I discovered with past F30, when I took car in for service sometimes dealer would update software -- which meant my coding was gone, so I keep a list of what specifics I code

Hope that helps
Thank you for the update. That is probably what we need to code as well. I tried coding last night but we can’t access expert mode under the head unit module yet. I could access expert mode in the instrument cluster module but couldn’t make heads or tails of it. I guess we’ll have to wait till Stephan let’s us use expert code on the head unit module
And yes. I have a list of coding changes too for that very same reason.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 0