First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
2019 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Comfort plus is in the same module. Search for fescomfortworldmode1 instead of fessportworldmode1. You can code comfort plus there.

Also, I had mailed Stephan a few days earlier. He said to code the option I’m the iDrive, the head unit module needs to be coded, which isn’t possible now. He’ll probably add the expert code option in the future. But for now, it isn’t available.

Edit - I did drive around in comfort plus for around two hours yesterday. I didn’t feel much of a difference except for the gearshifts being more noticeable. I prefer sport individual and sport plus over comfort plus any day. Just my opinion though
It’s a huge upgrade over Comfort while running stage 1. In comfort on stage 1, the acceleration pedal is really desensitized, it’s laggy at best. You would have to pull super hard to get any kind of quicker response. In Comfort+, when I accelerate, it’s pretty much instant throttle, but when I let go of throttle, the RPMs drop back to lowest possible very quick. It has great acceleration response but doesn’t hold your gear like Sport+ does. If you’re looking for good performance to fuel economy while still having that buttery smooth suspension setting from Comfort, Comfort+ is a great option to drive in.

Edit: If you’re driving groceries or when you have a full car, and you still want to change lanes or overtake with ease, then it's worth it to have this mode. I'm not sure how it differs in stock since I am on stage 1 but maybe @VipinLJ is right, in stock it probably doesn't make much of a difference, or even paired with JB+.

Last edited by g20beam; 03-02-2020 at 06:12 PM..
Appreciate 2
VipinLJ1941.50
ztech132.00