First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
2019 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
Can someone do me a favor and list modules I need mod to make the exhausts POP!
It won't make the exhaust pop. Setting it in "Sporty" will only keep the valves open in ANY driving mode. I'll explain it like this so it's easier to understand:

Sporty - Valve Fully Open
Balanced - Valve Opening Varies
Reduced - Valve Fully Closed

This basically sums it up. When you're in Sport+, your valves are fully open already anyway.

This is so that you can keep the valves fully open and run comfort for a more aggressive sound, or go Sport+ and keep the valves fully closed so you have less engine noise with same amount of pops and bangs.

If you have stock exhaust, this will have minimal to no effect on the sound of your car. If you have exhaust mods, this will help you configure the sound of your car through a stock iDrive feature, effectively helping you change the sound of the exhaust to suit certain situations, like if you're in city and want a more subtle exhaust sound, or if you are on open roads and really want to hear the full sound of your car. Whatever the application, with any exhaust mods, this feature will only be able to help you enjoy the exhaust of your car more.
Appreciate 1