PWRDBYM
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M340i - 20' X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimeen77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRick89 View Post
Okay, so I went thru all of the hex color codes in 360A>LIC_LCI_COLOR_LIBRARY_DATA and found all 6 colors that are in Idrive (white, bronze, orange, blue, green and lilac). Here are the following hex codes you need to find and you can change to any custom color you would like...this will change the color in idrive but will not change the name in idrive.

- 90,E0,90 - WHITE
- D7,6E,14 - BRONZE
- 93,1A,01 - ORANGE
- 00,20FE - BLUE
- 10,FE,32 - GREEN
- 78,3C,FE - LILAC

You can then go to 360D and change the values there to mix and match the trim color and lower colors.

Unfortunately, changing the base color to a custom color, the reading lights above stay the same color as the idrive color selected. I can't seem to figure out how to change those lights. jaimeen77 any thoughts on how to change the reading lights to custom color?
Great you found out every puzzle

unfortunatly, It is not possible to change MGU colours, ( G30 - S15A also can't change it as well )
I'm not talking about changing the color in MGU, I'm talking about changing the overhead reading light color that changes color with the ambient lights. For example, I have replaced bronze with my new dark red color. When I select my new color, the entire car ambient lights are red except for the small overhead reading light that remains bronze.
Appreciate 0