09-12-2020, 03:11 AM   #18
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by juhcobywankenobi View Post
Test drove it and it worked pretty well, I was happy with the changes in speed, not too abrupt and nice to have it.
Though not all went well, for some reason my driver assistance view in the instrument panel was dark. In fact nothing was coming up anymore including the map. The speedometer and everything were working fine. Also noticed in the HUD the cars it detected were not coming up either...
That doesn't sound related to the aSLA coding as the only times I've seen that behaviour is due to changes in DKOMBI. Have you made any changes there too?

My approach would be to first let the car sleep, then confirm the issue is still prevalent. Then revert your aSLA changes only. If that fixes the issue then document the difference in codings for each ECU between what you have set at your car and what the spreadsheet lists i.e. document what you had to change for each ECU. Then you will need to to troubleshoot the codes that may be causing the issue. I can recommend the codes to try first.

I'm not sure if others have coded aSLA on G20. I know G05/G07 have been coded without issue.
Appreciate 0