View Single Post
      10-09-2020, 04:35 PM   #10
Onlybimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30, e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
The more I see these cars the worse they look. Every morning I have a fresh set of eyes and reality hits.

At first it was just the front end to me. But now the lack of a defined side character line and Hofmeister are very bothersome. This just doesn't look like a BMW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
But now the lack of a defined side character line and Hofmeister are very bothersome. This just doesn't look like a BMW.
I wholeheartedly agree, on the other hand I'm in love with the g20, the g chassis 5 and 7... I don't like this 4, I just say it's not for me. I've felt ever since the 3 coupe ended and they became the 4 series bmw made a mistake. The four is fine with what they are trying to do and people love it but it's not a 3 series. Look at the e46, e92 and before a true 3 series coupe. Like the critics would say it wasn't a true coupe but a two door sedan, well it was beautiful and they should bring it back. A 3 series shortened up slightly, longer front door no back door but same exact body and window shape just just about 10" taken out behind driver, before c pillar. Imagine the f30 and g20 with two doors, A true 3 series coupe (or two door sedan whatever) that is part of bmw history and heritage and the 4 series is not that. The 4 series is in line with the 6 and 8, it's an even number it's supposed to be. They already fragmented things with the "gran coupes", bring back the 3 series coupe' please.
Appreciate 3