View Single Post
      10-21-2020, 11:00 PM   #18
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

Quote:
Originally Posted by eforty6_m3 View Post
Looks and sounds great. I may have missed it, but I didn't see pricing on your site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
Very impressive. Price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Sounds great actually. I was not expecting that. Is it full Titanium? What's the price on the full system?
Thank you for the support. This version is made out a high grade T304 stainless steel.

We'll send a DM about the price inquiry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
I agree, I love the work they do across all brands, but they need a lot less cinematics and music playing over top what we really want to hear and see...
Thank you the input and support. We'll try and address this in our produced videos. You should be able to find at least 1 video matching the set requirement on our YouTube channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
Exhaust sounds great. Those paddles are so unbelievably corny though! I'd rather drive a base model 3 Series with an M badge on the trunk than be seen with those ridiculous paddles.
To each its own. In collaboration with EINMS we've also developed paddle shifters for a BMW M steering wheel. They feature the M Performance tri-color stripe going nicely with the stitching and are finished in matte or gloss black.

What's your opinion on these?

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 10-23-2020 at 01:26 AM..
Appreciate 0