Norway
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
2023 BMW i4M50  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torandi View Post
Thanks for the great trip report.
I'm waiting eagerly (and impatiently) for my 330e touring that's supposed to be delivered on the 20th November, barring any corona issues with delivery.

Going to start with a 5 hour road trip, as I'm picking up the car in a different part of the country from where I live, due to getting a very good price (the road trip is a bonus ).

In regards to your post, I'm considering doing a road trip to Norway, see some Fjords and mountains. What time of year would you recommend for doing that?

Congrats! I'm also changing mine for a Touring being produced this week. I hope to get get in the first half of December

If you have xDrive, you can come anytime You know, in the winter you can enjoy skiing in the mountains, while in the summer you can enjoy the beautiful fjords and nature. Extra bonus if you're up for doing some trekking or taking long walking/hiking tours on the mountains.

Having xDrive in the winter is not a must anyway, but it may help in some situations, basically the same as in Sweeden. You can drive up to the ski resorts with any kind of car, most days at least.

Previous BMWs: 330e Touring xDrive (G21, 2021), 330e (G20, 2019), 530e (G30, 2018).
Appreciate 0