03-26-2021, 02:15 PM   #9
purpl3ish
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 Velvet Orchid M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inire View Post
Even though I can't imagine it for myself, I have to say that it is a very unique car, congrats and enjoy it!
May I ask you how much the headlights painting cost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graaf_Autowerks View Post
Great example of standing out without trying too hard or becoming tacky. Very clean and unique.

I've always dreamed about having headlights done by ONEighty. I would in a heartbeat if I owned the car and wasn't leasing.

Also curious about cost as other asked above? I remember looking at the Q50 modified headlights and I believe it was around $3-4k?
Thank you for the great input guys! So for the headlight painting and demon eyes, I believe it was around $1500-$2k TOPS(it was hard to say because I got so much stuff done at once), to do the paint alone would be even cheaper because I did demon eyes as well.

I also leased this car too, but I've modded my headlights a lot on previous leases, and I'll usually swap someone for their stocks + cash a few months before lease end, haven't had problems doing it in the past. I actually really want to see someone get the non-laser lights painted, as there's a lot more room for colored accents and painting areas than the lasers.