Quote:
Originally Posted by digitallust View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
Quote:
I thought I was the only one who used a
Blower haha my neighbours always stare

I bought a Ryobi workshop blower skin, which used the same batteries as all my other tools.
Works a treat, small and compact.
Ah nice which one did you get the brushless jet blower or the other one?
The brushless jet one has a big round nozze and the other one is more flat and squashed
Nah just the ryobi workshop blower, small enough to use with one hand and a soft rubber nozzle which pretty much eliminates the chance of damaging your car if you hit with the blower
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I bought a Ryobi workshop blower skin, which used the same batteries as all my other tools.
The brushless jet one has a big round nozze and the other one is more flat and squashed
Nah just the ryobi workshop blower, small enough to use with one hand and a soft rubber nozzle which pretty much eliminates the chance of damaging your car if you hit with the blower
Ok I gave in , I wanted to get the smaller one , but the guy at the shop said it might be too weak
So I went all out and got the monster one
It's not as long as I thought it would be and it is mega powerful , no soft rubber nozzle thing but it should be ok not going to come that close to the car
It's actually very light I am using the 6 amp spare battery I have for my other tools so all good
So far very happy with it , will update you when I do the weekly wash soon
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ok I gave in , I wanted to get the smaller one , but the guy at the shop said it might be too weak
So I went all out and got the monster one
It's not as long as I thought it would be and it is mega powerful , no soft rubber nozzle thing but it should be ok not going to come that close to the car
It's actually very light I am using the 6 amp spare battery I have for my other tools so all good
So far very happy with it , will update you when I do the weekly wash soon
New update , wow the blowing power on this thing is phenomenal
In summary after I washed the car I used it and the water just flies off , 6 amp battery lasted all of 10 minutes which was more than enough to get all of the water off
Now I don't dry it , I just move onto the apply Bowdens Boss Gloss and then a final buff

So saves one step and saves you washing your drying cloths
Appreciate 1
Slideit49.00