Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
Hi

Just wondering what the rationale would be installing it under the seat , there is not much space there and then you would need to lead a cable from the battery in the back to under the seat
If it's in the boot then it's a few centimetres direct to the battery

If you install it on the boot there is quite a lot of space and you would never need to access it
Well at least I have had no need since it was installed
I was just thinking why wasn't anyone talking about under the seat installation because the pictures shown by Cellink NEO suggest under the seat install. Does it fit under the seat?
Attachment 2433030
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
Hi

Just wondering what the rationale would be installing it under the seat , there is not much space there and then you would need to lead a cable from the battery in the back to under the seat
If it's in the boot then it's a few centimetres direct to the battery

If you install it on the boot there is quite a lot of space and you would never need to access it
Well at least I have had no need since it was installed
I was just thinking why wasn't anyone talking about under the seat installation because the pictures shown by Cellink NEO suggest under the seat
install. Does it fit under the seat?
Attachment 2433030

Ah I see I think the pic is just for marketing, it just depends on your brand of car and for ours , better in the boot
Lots of space

Pic with Neo installed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
BMW11278.00