United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiller155 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
Nice ride good luck! Where in California? I am San Rafael. How was your experience with cartelligent?
Cartelligent is an excellent outfit. My family & I and many friends and clients have used them for 10+ years and they get you your car at the best price without having to haggle at the dealership with some cheesy liar. It's all very convenient and efficient, credit app and docs signed online, and then you just go to Sausalito to pick up your car.

They are also a lot more knowledgeable than most salesmen on the cars and know all of the discounts available. Most importantly, they don't try to rip you off in the finance department--which I find an outrageous practice at most dealerships.

David Shapiro is the owner and a great guy. Let me know if you need more info but I know of no better way of buying or leasing a car in Northern or Southern California.
thanks for the info. I looked into them last when I got my m340. I ended up at Fremont bmw because I got 8.5% off plus incentives. a good deal for the Bay area. I will contact them next year . I looking to get a m3 or x6m. happy motoring
Appreciate 0