United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 430i

Garage List
2021 BMW 430i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3nford View Post
First, Glad you like your new car.

But I can say of the 10+ none car people that I've showed this car to, only 1 was indifferent about it.
The others was either visually disgusted or had that WTF face when they saw it. Most didn't think it was a BMW or even German.

This is not just a small flaw like you can pick out of a lot of wins, this is the entire front end and unfortunately not many can stomach it.
So you sent pictures of a car you dislike, don't own and have no intention of buying to 10+ "non-car" people? Okayyyyy...LOL. Have these "non-car people" ever seen the gigantic front grill on an Audi lately? Oh wait, they're "non-car people" so they don't know what an Audi, or BMW for that matter looks like. Sorry, but this is almost as absurd as the post where someone proclaimed they were going to de-badge their previous 4 series so it wouldn't be associated with the 2021 model--probably one of the dumbest things I've read on BPost.

To you, the front grill and design might seem like a tragedy of epic proportions, but I like it and that's all that's all that is important. And to others trying to decide, I am happy to share my impressions and photos of the G22 as I actually own and drive one.
Appreciate 2
A/J113.50