View Single Post
      04-25-2019, 07:38 PM   #112
beemerlover13
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: not sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonysmithjr View Post
Thanks for the reply! I would love an M3 but unfortunately I live in the Midwest where it snows half the year. My old Honda Civic is on its last legs so I kinda need a car that I can drive year round. I could always buy an old winter car but that means my M3 will be sitting for half the year. I’m still in my mid 20s but the M3 will def be in my plans when I settle down a bit and can afford another car to drive during the winter.
Well I have no idea what your financial situation is like, but $800 a month on a lease is a big nut a month to pay and not own it after 3 years. I lease personally myself,and have had 4 BMW's two have been leases. It works for me now, but I'm not paying nearly as much as $800. You could just get a set of good winter tires and trims for the winter and you'll save yourself a lot of money in the end. That payment over three years is gonna be 30k which you'll never see again and being in your mid 20's that's a Ton of money to lose imo. Sorry I'm 40 now and have a child so I kinda think differently lol. Just trying to give you advice I'd give any of my frie6/family..
Appreciate 0