Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanesso View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Quote:
The 2020 GTR and the 992 C4S
The GTR was very cool when it was launched but it ain't no 911 and I feel that they've been milking the design too long now. The latest updates aren't much of a change and what is there feel a bit forced in an attempt to delay a much needed major refresh.

[IMG]https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/GfY...r-nismo-23.jpg[/IMG]

From a looks perspective I'll have the 4 concept or the leaked G80 any day over that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Quote:
The 2020 GTR and the 992 C4S
The GTR was very cool when it was launched but it ain't no 911 and I feel that they've been milking the design too long now. The latest updates aren't much of a change and what is there feel a bit forced in an attempt to delay a much needed major refresh.

[IMG]https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/GfY...r-nismo-23.jpg[/IMG]

From a looks perspective I'll have the 4 concept or the leaked G80 any day over that.
I still love the GTR and don't really need to see a change in its iconic look. Don't want a huge change in the 911 looks either but that could be because of my advanced age
The GTR itself was a huge deviation from the look of the R31-34 Skylines. Nissan did what BMW is doing. The R31-34 represented evolutionary change much like the E30-F8X. The R35 was a revolutionary deviation in aesthetics, much like the G8X will be. The R35 isn't beautiful. In fact, many felt that it was an awkward, ugly vehicle that was considered an isolated, do-everything-except-breathe-for-you, driving experience akin to playing a video game. Its performance quickly quieted those early detractors.
Appreciate 1
solstice5456.50