View Single Post
      12-03-2019, 07:51 PM   #1199
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Two seconds faster? The C8 is already showing it’s going to be a stellar performer. On the one track both cars have run the C8 trounces the M2C by over four seconds, on a pretty short and that’s a wide margin. Corvette thumps the M2C in every measurable performance contest. 0-60, 1/4 mile is an embarrassment for the M2C. C8 is only a 1/2 sec behind the McLaren 600LT the M2C on the other hand is way back in the rear views of both cars.

‘The M2 will be better ‘as a car-everything considered’.
There you go with your favorite arguing point, your personal feelings. Feelings don’t mean squat except to the person feeling it.
I’m a BMW guy and a BMW guy and I have both. I like BMW and Corvettes and there others on this forum who do as well and many thousands out there that do the same, imagine that. You better sit down for this one, there even more than a few BMW guys right here who say they’re likely getting a C8.

We really don’t have to read between the lines of the reviews to see that it’s still a Corvette, why? because it is a Corvette, Holy Cow imagine that. I can’t imagine how you can even come up with a silly talking point! We want our generations to be tied to their history and be an evolution of the breed, I guess you’d like to see Corvette turn into a completely different car so you can ‘feel’ it.

Know this is shocking to you but lots of car people like Corvettes, buy them and enjoy them, on the track and street. The C8 era is just getting started and so far it’s a great start.
https://fastestlaps.com/comparisons/6dcttdnhag80
OK, just relax, calm down, I already got a Posbt vid, your idol, you've been waiting for.
Appreciate 0