12-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #1203
See5
BMW Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Oh I’m calm, I’m just laughing at you. Maybe if I do the lols you love so much. Lols. There you go.

Yeah he said that about the C7 years ago, where have you been? It’s not news now it’s ancient history. But Good ole Randy, he’s driven them all from the C7 ZR1, C7 Z06, C7 GS, C7 Base as well as the M2C and guess what? He spanked the M2C with every single one of them. Monkey butt and all. Just look at the premier sports cars Corvette has stomped, sorry sedans don’t count, they’re grocery getters and kiddy transport. Randy even thumped a M4 GTS will a C7 GS. You keep laughing at leaf springs while they’re passing some of the best handling cars on the planet. Man are you narrow minded.

The C8’s will be considerably better, faster then the previous generations models. Just wait till R.P. Gets his hands on the official released C8 at Laguna then we’ll see how much your chuckling. How do ‘feel’ about that? I can’t wait.
You’ll probably revert back to nonsensical complaints that it doesn't hold enough luggage and nit-pick at it points on the flanks that hurt your sensibilities. You should go to your safe space. Lols lols lols
https://fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna-seca-post-1988
"Doors are too sharp, wouldn't buy"
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee2706.00