View Single Post
      02-10-2020, 01:00 PM   #41
BMW786000
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 320d g20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Ordered my 330e M Sport Plus in Sunset, due next month. This was a 320d I spotted at my local dealer a few weeks back. It's a very rare colour for a G20 in the UK, in fact this is the only one I've ever seen and I do 2000 miles/month. Most are white or blue, the odd grey one. Not that I see many G20's full stop. Not sure they're selling well but I think the 330e may change that, tax benefits are substantial for company car drivers and car magazine reviews are very positive.
Hi there mate how are you was wondering do you know if this bmw is still at the dealers because I wanted to purchase this car but apparently it’s out to a customer because he is waiting for his bmw to be made from Germany I haven’t seen the car because there was no pictures on the website but I was littery reading about sunset orange to see everyone views on it and came across this one it’s got the same reg that was on for sale on the BMW website but no pictures I asked the dealer they said we haven’t got any photos at the moment but we should get the car back in March he said you can put a deposit down To secure the car but I didn’t feel comfortable giving money when I haven’t even seen the car so I was just wondering mate at which dealer did you see the car at and did you see anyone driving it thanks really appreciate this👍🏾
Appreciate 0