View Single Post
      01-11-2020, 11:16 AM   #57
FreeDarko
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keya View Post
i really dont understand where the bad mood is comming from. everybody has his choice. the m3 is a fabolous beast... i know that. but i need a more comfy daily with extra power. so when someone ask me in person, i would say who needs a m3. i am not shit talking about the m3. the m3 is next level. but not for me, because of less comfort. not a good daily when you drive long diatances like me. when it only comes to power... the m3 will put this m340 in his pocket. so relax... and yes, thats not my car. never said its mine. just shared because i thought people are interested like me. isnt a forum about sharing?! but no worries dude... i have my own m340i! dont need someones car to declare as my own...
i shared the whole insta link. everybody can see who posted the video. you can see his, name and picture... how stupid is this discusion?!
The M340xi is more comfortable suspension wise. The trade off is huge though as far as turn in, handling, discernable weight differences etc.

But I understand where you are coming from. I test drove it quite a few times when I traded in my F80 m3 for an M2 competition.
Appreciate 1
clee1982796.00