View Single Post
      01-11-2020, 03:13 PM   #70
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keya View Post
i really dont understand where the bad mood is comming from. everybody has his choice. the m3 is a fabolous beast... i know that. but i need a more comfy daily with extra power. so when someone ask me in person, i would say who needs a m3. i am not shit talking about the m3. the m3 is next level. but not for me, because of less comfort. not a good daily when you drive long diatances like me. when it only comes to power... the m3 will put this m340 in his pocket. so relax... and yes, thats not my car. never said its mine. just shared because i thought people are interested like me. isnt a forum about sharing?! but no worries dude... i have my own m340i! dont need someones car to declare as my own...
i shared the whole insta link. everybody can see who posted the video. you can see his, name and picture... how stupid is this discusion?!
It's ironic you keep sitting back and playing the role of a victim, when it's your talking down on M3's and to some degree M5's... You pretty much took something everyone was impressed by, considering this is the baseline that is now set for the next gen M3/4/5 etc and turned it into a - "340 is better because of X, Y and Z reasons... Then when people disagree, you want to know why everyone's in a bad mood... When you use the words - "who needs a..." it's considered negative not a friendly discussion... Without this type of performance for next gen, we wouldn't keep getting better performing...

I should know better though... This takes me back to the e9x era when jb4 335's we're close to e9x M3 numbers, lol... That was a shit show...
Appreciate 0