shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
"Who needs a M3?" Is the long winded version of "fuck M3..." It was a legitimate question, hence the "generally curious" as to if it's reversed the other way... I haven't paid much attention but hoped that M3/4 drivers wouldn't talk down to 340/440 owners...

Still think it's asinine though to start bagging on the outgoing platform with the new platform...

dude... if i wanted to say fuck m3... i'll kept it short and said that.
but i didnt. i said, "who needs a m3".

for better understanding:
i come from germany... we use that type of sentences when we for example want to say... "no need for a better one", it has the same meaning with "who needs a"

quess i shouldnt translate german slang into english
No offense but I see that time to time... Language barrier being a cop out... If you didn't make digs at the M3 and justified what you said repeatedly, until you noticed people didn't agree or care for your statement and didn't play the role of the victim, it'd be a different story...

But for the sake of you being German, the cars we're currently talking about being Bavarian, let's just all enjoy the performance that's coming up in the next gen... It's why we're here... To see what we can expect with next gen of our current cars or cars we hope to purchase... We're not here to humble brag about our cars, just curious to see what kind of performance we can expect from G8X and onwards...
Appreciate 0