01-15-2020, 12:42 AM   #440
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
So for the thousands that will buy the car, how will you explain them and/or their reasoning? I haven't seen the entire car to know whether or not it's "hideous"; that determination is pending.

The internet is a bubble. It's very easy to feel like you're in the majority when you truly aren't. Just ask Hillary Clinton's supporters.
I'm not saying people won't buy it. Heck, I'll probably buy it as I haven't found any viable alternatives and everyone is coming out with these hideously large grilles, but as it is in the picture, I and the rest of the internet that has seen it 95% seems to think it's a bad design. Who wouldn't you think a sampling of people on the internet would be similar to a sampling of people not on the internet? Just because you are active on the net doesn't make you likely have a different opinion.

If you are active on car forums and other car places you are more likely to express that opinion as you have a place to do so, but it doesn't mean that because just because you are more active on the internet that you would have a different taste what a good looking car is.

Here's a sampling from a random FB page with comments on the most recent render.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0