02-16-2019, 10:03 AM   #83
Amanda_BMW22
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_234 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianride View Post
Nice car. When the Germans get pissed, they do make an effort.

How is handling and steering?
Unfortunately just caught that one on the showroom floor, so didn't really get an idea other than aesthetics, but you could definitely tell they were fine tuning and practicing some mastery with this design. Thought the M Sport steering wheel in my 340i was as good as it gets but that one is just incredible. In some ways makes the older models feel... Toy like. Hard to explain but they really brought the design and feel of the car up to modern standards and like you say there (haha) you can definitely sense there is some passion in the design. Will be an awesome upcoming platform can already tell. Really buttoned up well, I bet they will be a blast to drive.
Great pics! This is the exact build I am thinking of getting. Alpine white with black rims. My previous BMW's were both white, but with the standard rims. The black looks amazing on the white, in your opinion though do you think the black will show more dirt and scratches though? I have a black SUV now and it shows swirl marks, dirt, etc. so I don't know if it's the same for black rims. I can't wait to test drive this beauty. I was contemplating between this car and the 2019 C Class, but the C class steering was absolutely horrible. It didn't have a good feel to it, BMW is more fun to drive.