View Single Post
      04-27-2014, 07:50 PM   #7
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo88 View Post
Well, I do have all the legit and complete documentation for this watch and it is guaranteed to be Genuine. Also it is stamped by an Overseas Authorized dealer. On the other hand, fake watches do not come with a 3 year international warranty. Fyi, not everyone who can afford $18k watch, willing to get ripped off of the retailed MSRP price($26,000 not $20,000). For the sake of this transaction, I will only do face to face deal for now! Note: I dont mind to do the transaction in the nearest Audemars Piguet Service Centre itself, if it makes it more comfortable. Buy with Confidence, is the key!

To complete this argument, You cant say that my watch is fake without ever owning an AP, because if you do have one, you know which one is real and which one is not.

Well I wish you luck with your sale!

But just out of sheer curiosity, what's the story behind this watch? An analogy with cars would be something as follows -

A guy walks into a Porsche dealership and writes, I don't know, a $120k check for a brand new 911 GT3. The car has never been driven and it somehow exchanges hands with an arbitrary number of people n (where n>=0). And, now it's being sold by the (n+1)(st/th) person for $90k never having been driven.

Why would anybody do that? Let's assume for the sake of simplicity that n = 0 and we're dealing with the original owner. Why did the original owner pay full price for the watch, never wear it, and then sell it at a loss?
Appreciate 0